View Single Post

Old 11-03-2009, 02:55 PM

Empire EFI, now with AMD support!

Its best to visit Prasys' Blog for more info, cause he will probably update it more often

http://prasys.co.cc/2009/10/empire-efi/

Quote:
Introduction – Presenting Empire EFI. The one of the kind boot loader which all. Do take a look at what Empire EFI as to offer. Unlike other tutorials and guides and solutions , you don’t need a hackint0sh or Macintosh running OSX . Its possible to use this disc on a PC running Windows or Linux
As wise Darth Vader used to say (our CEO and Mentor):-
“You do not know the power of the dark side” – Darth Vader

Not only that. With the power of the dark side , you could save a bunch on building your very own Hackint0sh. Just take a look for yourself , (if you were to choose between Empire EFI and from our competitor)
Our Competitors Offering : USD$49.95 (Limited offer) + USD$ 29.99 (Snow Leopard) = ~USD$ 80
Our Solution : USD0 (for Empire EFI) + USD$ 29.95 = ~USD$ 30.00 (You Save USD$50) (That’s a lot , especially in bad times)

CLICKABLE!

Quote:
Keep in mind that Empire EFI only works on Intel Core 2 Duo , Core Duo , Atom , Core Solo , Core 2 Solo , Intel Xeon and Intel Core i7 . It doesn’t work on AMD processors nor older Intel processors and newer ones such as Intel Core i5 (although our Stormtroopers are working hard on this issue). It only works on Intel-based chipsets (i.e P35 , P33 , G33 , 945P , so on and so forth. For your information , Empire EFI doesn’t work on X58 boards yet) . Empire EFI works on laptops and as well as desktops (it has power management and battery indicator support out of the box for laptop users) and it has PS2 Keyboard and Mouse support for those who are still using PS/2 Keyboard for Desktop and for laptops as well (i.e built in keyboard and trackpad for laptops). For more details on installation , kindly refer to the read me file which is included in the download package. PLEASE DO READ THE READ ME , ITS VERY IMPORTANT !
More info and Special ‘Cooked’ Version for Problematic Board & Beta Version for Intel Core i7 and Intel X58 Chipset on Prasys' Blog

Empire EFI for AMD Processors (Experimental/V1.08 by nawcom) -- This is an experimental version for AMD processors to enable them to use Retail Snow Leopard installation disk. However keep in mind that if you have more then 4GB of RAM installed , please remove some RAM and be sure to have less then 4GB of RAM otherwise you’ll run into some problems. There are some known issues with Empire EFI for AMD processors.

Mac Inspiron 531 » 10.6.8 • 10.8.0 Legacy Kernel • AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (2.60GHz)
Dell M2N61-AX/nForce 430/MCP61 • 4GB Dual Channel DDR2 667MHz
ALC888 • nVidia GeForce 8600 GT 256 MB
2 x WDC WD5000AAKS 500 GB SATA HDD

Last edited by pαuℓzurrr.; 12-01-2009 at 09:30 PM.