View Single Post

Old 08-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Cheetah

I HAZ SUCCESS !

i have got VISTA + OSX to dual boot without copying the boot.ini files (it doesn't makes any difference even if you do or not Vista doesnt uses boot.ini to boot) OR Reinstalling Vista or Osx all over again.No need to do anything like that

Now all you need is a specific BETA version of EasyBCD Beta 2.0 Build 63 (the stable version don't seem to work for eg v1.7.2) on vista you won't find these on the normal website either on the NeoSmart Forums
and then just add a new Entry as a Mac

Follow the screenshot below

after down click add entry Restart the PC and you will get 2 selections Vista and NST MAC OSX.
Now you can either choose Mac OSX (it will redirect you to the chameleon,select OSX ) or Vista (which will boot striaght to vista) and voila you can boot into Mac + Vista

Link to the EASYBCD http://is.gd/2GXRN
You will have to register to the forums for free and after you do that you will be able to download !

Now the only problem im going through with OSX v7 is a small lag (could be the graphics card driver)
when i try visualizer on itunes or a slideshow using the default Preview both the things don't go smoothly either they load have the picture or in the case of visualizer it would freeze for 1secs and then continue

Any fix i can get on that would be appreciated

Last edited by haseeb; 08-30-2009 at 06:48 AM.