View Single Post

Old 01-31-2009, 03:42 AM
Panther

Is this how the OSx86 scene is going?

http://hara.ipwn.me/other/files/pict...lymacabuse.pdf

If so, I am officially leaving InsanelyMac forever. It's painfully obvious that Fubra cares about nothing more than money, they refuse to reprimand their staff and members and let them run rampant. It's utterly disgusting how they let this go on.

I refuse to associate with them anymore. There will be no more releases posted by me on InsanelyMac, and if the same actions occur here, I will also deprive this forum of releases.

I am disgusted to call myself an InsanelyMac member because of this.

I have shot Sabr an email in hopes that he may be able to do something, whether Fubra approves or not, but again, with all the admins they have, you'd think they would take control of it.

It's a real shame that InsanelyMac is the virtual hub of OSx86.

If you agree and wish to embrace ALL aspects of OSx86 (distro's AND retail, and legacy and modern hardware support) and wish to see an end to this ridiculous behavior, then I implore you to post below and show your support and disgust for the way that Hagar and his cronies treat respectable OSx86 developers, especially one who's put out more incredibly useful tools (hell, even an entire new OSx86 DISTRO!) than anyone else on the scene, which are more valuable than simply posting command line methods and doing nothing more as some do.
Attached Files
File Type: zip insanelymacabuse.zip (1.40 MB, 72 views)

Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 (9L30) | Chameleon 2.0 RC3 | Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz 800Mhz FSB HyperThread 1MB L2 cache SSE3 1MB L2 cache works, cosmetic display of 512KB L2 cache | Asus P4V8X-MX VIA Chipset, VIA-VT8237 Southbridge | AC97 VIA8237 | Dual 1GB 333Mhz DDR SDRAM | nVidia PNY GeForce 7600GS 512MB 8x AGP DVI/TV-Out/VGA [NVinject 0.2.1; QE/CI/QuartzGL/Rotation] | Darwin Kernel Version 9.7.0: Sun Jun 14 20:48:28 IST 2009; Voodoo 2.0 Intel alpha3 :xnu-1228.12.14/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386 i386

Last edited by cmdshft; 01-31-2009 at 10:33 PM.