View Single Post

Old 02-01-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hara Taiki View Post
Hagar's response to my wall of text: Here, and my response to him: here.

I think the issue is that you may be looking from Windows. I made the PDF's with Saft on Safari on OS X, so if you can, try on there, as everyone I show on a Mac can read them.
nope. I'm full-blown Mac. reading this from my macbook. I read the response from Hagar and your reply back... I just can't see the initial posted link as the PDF keeps coming up blank. I'll keep trying it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianxxx View Post
Maybe just maybe the real problem is hagar and his ego rather than insanelymac.
I too have had issues with him mod'ing my posts and PM'ing me to tell me that I am misleading people into thinking this is something everyone can attempt. I wrote a guide that worked for me (and I stated it might not be for everyone) and he tore it apart saying it wouldn't work for anyone else and I shouldn't waste my time there... This was back a few years when I was first getting into OSx86 but I still knew something about what I was talking about and people were helped by it (as later posts confirmed). I really think you might be on to something. He's gotta be better than most, if not all, of the others out there and if he feels threatened he'll turn it around.

Last edited by nfoav8or; 02-01-2009 at 10:53 PM.