View Single Post

Old 02-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Jaguar

Hey guys,

Thanks for your (mostly) positive responses on this thread. This is the first time I'm really confessing it, but I am 14 right now (iPC started at 13, app programming started at 11) so I don't have nearly as much experience as most think (and please don't spread this stuff around, I'm confiding in you people because I trust that you won't act like some of the other folks). In terms of iPC's failure rate, I can confirm to you right now that the positives far outweigh the negatives, I've had a lot of positive response to it everywhere, and many problems that people are experiencing are due to mostly user error and the radical changes Apple made in 10.5.6 (especially in terms of graphics). As for my apps being unreliable, I can also tell you that I have received more positive than negative about them. Most problems are due to unfamiliarity with OSx86, user error, and the occasion where it is the app's fault is sometimes in issues with About this Mac corruption with OSx86 Tools (don't worry, its fixable).

Thanks for understanding my situation

• Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3P | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz | BFG GeForce GTX 260 (216 Core) | 2GB | 250GB + 40GB + 250GB HDDs | Mac OS X 10.6.1 | vanilla (Retail install)| Everything working
  • MacBook Pro (Late 2008) | GeForce 9400M + 9600MGT 256MB | 2GB | 250GB HDD | 10.6.1