View Single Post

Old 03-05-2010, 04:44 AM
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJS View Post
Ok, let's ignore all those creatures creeping out of their holes just to yell "vanilla install is best!!!" (what's their motivation for this at all, in a topic that's clearly meant for distro installations?!) and return to what this topic was about.

There's a new pre-installed image mainly based on Hazard's distribution, with some useful modifications, see this topic:
iPortable Snow OSx86 10.6.2 Bootable USB image [Intel SSE2/SSE3]
You should be careful of saying that those people are "creatures" .. you don't have a f@cking clue who they are. This is exactly why I don't like distros, some people blurt out unpleasant words because they don't have the clue of the origin of the files that distros use - they just know that "hazard" did this or "snowosx" did this .. without even thinking .. hmmm .. where could the files that this distros used came from?

Those two who happen you say are "creatures" have given so many contributions in the osx86 community. One of them made the hacked kernel that these so called "distros" use. You should at least give them respect and don't give those remarks. It's just sad to hear that.

Normally I just ignore posts like this .. but I can't let this pass. This is way below the belt.

Besides, there is nothing wrong with they said. I totally agree with them.

Last edited by MonkeyDLuffy; 03-05-2010 at 05:04 AM.