View Single Post

Old 03-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Jaguar

It is very nice of you to apologize to them. I also apologize for saying such strong words - I was still shocked in that time when I was typing that message.

Anyway, I was also a distro user before way back on the Tiger days (jas,uphuck, etc). I don't come clean. Just did retail as soon as boot132 was invented and I would add that it was really easy - I was a complete total noob at that time and I've improved because of doing the retail way, I really learned a lot especially troubleshooting.

Those two are really great contributors in the osx86 community. They have every right to say what they feel about distros because most of the kext/kernels/methods that distros use are probably from their work (maybe with or without their consent). I am also talking about the other gurus out there. Without them, osx86 would have been more difficult. Kudos to them.

It is really hard to control what people say in a forum thread especially if it is public. Some would not meet others' standards and vice versa. IMHO, if I encounter posts that I don't like, I just ignore it. I know sometimes it is hard, but I would rather say nothing than say something bad.

I also respect that "retail" install is just not for you. Let us just respect each others opinion so we call all be happy

Cheers

Last edited by MonkeyDLuffy; 03-05-2010 at 05:54 PM.