View Single Post

Old 01-12-2010, 12:49 AM

Hey man, I have just recently had a few moments the last few evenings to pick up my projects. Im finally ironing out the bugs in my retail install and trying to put together a little guide for Retail install on older nForce chipsets. I think then I will look into DSDT and maybe a USB thumb drive retail install which works on my AMD and also on my MacPros and iMacs at work. My other projects just take too much time and until the market gets better im going to have to focus on making some money.

I upgraded our machines at work to Snow Leopard.. all but my PPC G5 Tower of course. Though that baby chugs along, Ive manage to stave off the future and keep an old Tiger machine running.

Im impressed with the slimmed down applications and the fact that the default display gamma has been changed to 2.2 but thats where it ends. I have a long list of aggravations and disappointments.

I have the retail disk on my desk but Im content with getting my 10.5 rig solid.

MOBO: Z77MX-QUO-AOS CPU: Core i7 3770K GPU: MSI N760 TF 2GD5/OC Case: Modded MacPro2,1
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance (CMY32GX3M4A1600C9) Wifi: Airport Extreme bcm94321MCA BIOS: HermitCrab Labs H3A.816M
Monitor: AOC Q2963Pm 29" WFHD 2560x1080 21:9
Interests: KDE on Apple Darwin, Keeping it real with the command line, Helping those that help themselves