View Single Post

Old 02-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Jaguar

why you´re all worried about Bill Gates? He´s definately a great man, he reached so much things so far. His Operating System called WinDOS is not the worst one too. i mean, every program and game runs on it and of course xp is running smoothly. The thing which isnt good is the firm politics of Microsoft itself, but thats another topic.

## -> in-edit by puttabong:
Quote by Steve Job

The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste, they have absolutely no taste, and what that means is - I don't mean that in a small way I mean that in a big way. In the sense that they they don't think of original ideas and they don't bring much culture into their product ehm and you say why is that important - well you know proportionally spaced fonts come from type setting and beautiful books, that's where one gets the idea - if it weren't for the Mac they would never have that in their products and ehm so I guess I am saddened, not by Microsoft's success - I have no problem with their success, they've earned their success for the most part. I have a problem with the fact that they just make really third rate products.
-> http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=upzKj-1HaKw
##

I think everyone (Jobs, Gates and of course Torvalds) created a good Operating System. Linux is best one for stable Servers not at least for a good Desktop OS (iam running it on my Laptop, if no MacOS runs ) MacOS itself and Winows...

...but....i didn´t want to be Gates too