View Single Post

Old 04-21-2009, 02:02 AM
Cheetah

Will this release work on an eMachine T5048? I currently have iATKOS 5i OS X 10.5.5 running on it and was wondering if I can simply do an upgrade to 10.5.6 from it or should I reinstall everything using this XXX 10.5.6 Final 2 distro instead?

Only thing that doesn't work is my USB Keyboard and Mouse. The USB speakers work. So i don't think there are any problems with my USB ports. But when i plug either my mouse or keyboard I notice that there's no power going to either of them. The lights wont light up on the keyboard or mouse. Not sure if its the problem with incompatibility with my keyboard/mouse. But I am using PS2 mouse and it is working okay. However sometimes the mouse freezes up upon bootup and I either have to restart or hit the power button (that seems wake up the mouse and I am able to move it again) and it moves again. I know, very weird problem. Not sure why. I have tried enabling/disabling USB Legacy mode in my BIOS, and it doesn't seem to fix it. Sound works as well but I am unable to adjust it at all. Not sure what the problem with that is. Other than that I would like to get my USB Webcam its an old Logitech 3000 i believe. But no luck. So I am hoping if this new distro would resolve most of my issues.