View Single Post

Old 02-18-2009, 04:18 AM
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlessPPC View Post
just to elaborate on what was said earlier. Why do i like osx so much i only boot windows when i have to????? Well because i dont have to jump through hoops just to do something. Its also so amiga like its untrue it can be as techy to use as you want it or as easy to use as you want. Without having arcane things like a registry. So I think it good to have apps that make life easy for anyone it introduces ppl to a new way of computing. Once you got the basics mastered you actually feel in control. No i dont beleive ppl should have it all on a plate and they should have to work a bit to get results but whats wrong with having apps that just get on with what may be a simple task. I mean its not like we all sit here coding drivers is it
Perfectly said. They all have it on a silver platter while the rest of us try and teach them to do something.

Lenovo D20 8 Core Thinkstation:
[Intel 5520 Motherboard | Two Intel Xeon E5504 @ 2GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 (running in full LP64!) | nVidia Quadro FX 580 Dual HDMI + DVI 512 MB| DVD +RW DL]

iBook G4:

[14" Mid 2005 | 1 GB RAM | 80 GB HDD | SuperDrive | Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5]