View Single Post

Old 10-25-2008, 11:19 PM

@ Voyn1x:
lol yeah i noticed that a while back as well i thought it was quite a coincidence...lol all it means is that anything that works for you on osx86 should work for me as well :P

@ nfoav8or:
Yeh, lately it has been one of my most frequently vistied websites, not just for my help but to read on other peoples problems to gain insight into the osx86 world of AMD and also to be able to help if i know whats wrong, but it seems you guys are too fast every time i find one...its already been answered :P

@ BHast2: Nice shot, i was using Blob icons for a while but then got bored of em you have a lot of stacks LOL i was like WOW and you seem to have a different client for every messenger...you could just use Adium like i do. it has all the different clients and is fully customizable also, what are all the different icons you have in your menubar, just like to know so that if the apps are good i can go get them as well

iMac ::: Mac OS X 10.6.1 ::: Intel Core2Duo 2.93GHz ::: NVIDIA Geforce GT 120 256MB ::: 4GB DDR3 RAM

Milanca Project ::: Mac OS X 10.6.1 Retail ::: Vanilla Kernel ::: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2.4GHz ::: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 256MB ::: 4GB DDR2 RAM ::: GIGABYTE GA-EP35C-DS3R

Last edited by Aydinz; 10-25-2008 at 11:27 PM.