View Single Post

Old 11-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Puma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puttabong View Post
Hi slinger2g,

Apparently you have created another account!
However, could you please credit the owner of the file or at least post a link to the source?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Puttabong
Hi,

You'll have to excuse me, but when I DL'd this from another thread, over at insanelymac, there was no credit given in that thread so I have no idea who had there hands on this one. And I don't frequent Insanelymac anymore. They don't like me because I wouldn't give them my source code for my EFI project. That's like asking a stranger to hand over his wallet. What do you think he's gonna say...........? And they weren't willing to give me a roll over there either, even if I did give up my code, so the feeling's are mutual.

Also, just for the record I never claimed credit for the EFI Partition method, I reserved info on it to give munky respect as I didn't know he was affiliated with this Forum. I don't know how you guy's are with the publicity of other forum's. Sorry, just a misunderstanding.

Intel D945GCNL | E6600 Core2Duo | 2Gb OCZ Gold DDR2 667MHz | GMA950 | ALC888 | Gigabit LAN | SeaGate IDE HDD | IOMagic DVD DL | Logitech PRO 9000 WebCam | GUID Partition |
10.5 Retail Install | Apple Software Update 10.5.5/9.5.0 |
Modified EFI | Apple Aluminum KB & Mac Pro Mouse |
Working 100%

Apple Product's Owned: Intel Mac Mini Core Duo UP'd to Core2Duo, PowerPC iBook G4 1.33GHz, iPhone 3G, 802.11n Apple Airport Extreme BaseStation, Apple Aluminum KB & Mighty Mouse/Pro Mouse

Last edited by EncryptedSoul; 11-17-2008 at 07:37 PM.