View Single Post

Old 04-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Puma

i thought that sounded weird cause i know about jumpers and desktops but never notebooks...i would only crack it open as a last resort since i have done it before...i also added my southbridge to the specs above...i can't believe i left that one out but you can't always remember everything.

i have been trying to find a BOOT 132 specific for my computer but haven't managed to find one. i have a copy of the slimbuild version where you add the kexts specific to your machine but my problem is i'm not adept enough to know where to find them. i have heard of the other things like iDeneb, iATAKOS, Leo4All, and Kalaway if that is indeed what you are talking about. if so then please suggest which you think would be best.

as we speak i am "obtaining" Leo4All V3 because i have been at this for 2 weeks worth of long nights and am not stopping till this machine runs OS X. Retail would be preferable but in the meantime i will stick with what i can get until then.

also, if you have any help regarding making my own personalized BOOT132 that would be great.

also, if it is a bad burn then maybe i could try booting the 132 from a flash drive?