View Single Post

Old 03-15-2011, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emenelton View Post
sleep goes into and comes out of but usb not quite right and then computer will not shut down or restart or sleep again
That USB thumdrive issue is pretty wired...
When you try to Sleep (restart/shutdown) after wake - is there any information you can get from system.log via Console.app, where it hangs up?

Quote:
but I think it doesn't switch it's speedstepping state.
Use MSR Tools to check this. (program will work 32-Bit Kernel only) If you are registered to InsanleyMac you can get it from this attachment.

Quote:
I have the kexts from page 24 in my E/E (except for jmicron.kexts)
Well I haven't searched for that thread and it's not my intent to take you for a fool ofcourse, but you are sure that there is no Disabler like NullCPUPowermanagment.kext beeing loaded on your system? In that case native CPU PM certainly won't work, even not with correct ACPI description tables.
There should not be any SleepEnabler.kext either, as this is not necessary if AppleIntelCPUPM.kext works.

Maybe you should check out this bootloader:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/ind...owtopic=225766
It promises to auto generate SSDT tables with correct P-States & C-States - I cannot tell you if it works due to a lack of capable hardware.

AMD Phenom II X4 955 - ASRock AM3A770DE - 8GB DDR3-1333 - Radeon HD 5570 1GB passiv - BCM4318 802.11b/g - Snow Leopard Retail
+++
AMD Phenom X3 8450 - ASRock AM2NF6G-VSTA (BIOS L2.39) - 4GB DDR2-800 - Radeon HD 4650 512MB - Snow Leopard Retail (retired) / OpenBSD

Last edited by Imkantus; 03-15-2011 at 01:19 AM.