View Single Post

Old 10-11-2009, 05:02 AM
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaSTiWi View Post
Great!!!

Quick Q ... does the myHack installer put stuff into EFI partition?

Tkx!
if you are talking about the hidden EFI partition then NO, install it manually instead with just 3 terminal commands or RC2.pkg

that's what im using right now including my backup leopard partition.. i prefer it because it's hidden and im not tempted to tinker it a lot haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffy View Post
Really nice to hear that the rest is flawless. May I ask, what SpeedStep app are you using (64bit)? I use CPUi which seems to work but I was wondering that you might be using something better. Voodoopower only works in 32-bit
im using Pstate created by hnak, cant link it to you right now coz for some reason i cant open insanelymac.. but it's there over at the OSX86 news and release section

been reading the DSDT vanilla speedstep guide for quite sometime now but it seems it's made for the more geeky peeps, made a few try but gave up afterwards

BTW CPUi doesnt work on me (64bit), care to link the kext/app you used? are you using Quad or C2D?

case: G4 QuicksilverSnow 10.6.2● Gigabyte G31M-ES2L rev1 F10 Bios ● Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 ● XFX 9600GT Extreme Ed ● 4GB TeamElite Xtreeme 1066Mhz ● PCI 3port Firewire 400 ● PCI Linksys WMP300N v1 ● Apple Magic Mouse ● Apple Aluminum Keyboard ● 23inch Apple HD Cinema Display ● uMacbook Pro 2.4 ● MacMini 1.8 HT ● White 24 iMac 2.16 ●