View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 01:14 PM
哈哈

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofwar View Post
It has low-end hardware tho compared to pc/laptops probably half its price. Tho, you are right about being kind of an advertisement only if you can't get the Hackintosh to run perfectly(which I haven't yet, but I was assuming that was Hazards Distro related where it takes about a minute and 30 seconds to boot up apple snow leopard.) I'm still trying to figure out how to get retail to work without a bootdisc in my harddrive because when I install Chameleon it doesn't work because the apple screen doesn't load...
The hardware just works flawlessly, runs and runs and runs, that's what most people care about. But once you get used to the form factor of a MacBook Pro, MacBook Air etc., if you are like me, you fall in love and naturally don't even think about using anything else. Don't get me wrong, I started hackintoshing and I love Mac OS X on regular hardware. But real Macs are the best. Sure they do have their price, but save if you can and it's worth it. Just my little view on things mate.

And it's not only the best advertisement if one doesn't get it running properly. I had it running perfectly back in the days and I eventually bought a MBP, then later switched to my beloved MBA. I know Puttabong did so and many others here.