View Single Post

Old 01-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Cheetah

aha myhack oh man I learned my lesson with that! not to use it. I dont like the bootup screen and when trying to replace it i ended up screwing up the bootloader. and my graphics come in at a whopping 1024 X 768 and thats all i can use If I go the my hack installer route. I'll install the file listed on the megaupload since I like the chameleon it uses. I am curently downloading ilife to triple verify qe/ci is working. Even though system profiler doesnt say anything literally everything works! ie the ripple effect when dragging items pressing f12 front row launches and i can play chess without a glitch. So maybe it truely is installed and just doesnt say it anywhere. I am not 100% oh yeah i never got sleep to work on this board it does take a nap when you tell it to sleep but when you wake it up bingo it reboots. So any hints with that Im willing to try.

Right now im currently stock as can be but I have to toss on the bootloader to make it run by itself. I updated to 10.6.2 then installed audio, or else installing audio before the update works but after the update the audio is gone so i patched audio last. I will keep you posted if you use yahoo or aim let me know ill get on there. THanks for this guide and responses you rock

Last edited by OSX86TesTer; 01-07-2010 at 04:36 AM.