InfiniteMac OSx86  
Old 02-14-2009, 02:16 PM

Irc irc irc

ok just a note to say we do have a very underused irc channel. It would be nice if more could join in occasionally. Also a note to new users that need help you may just get that system booting a little sooner by visiting the channel. Just click on the irc button at the top of the page for details. Kinda saves that 24hr turn round for a solution. I cant guarantee I will be there or anyone else will be when you log in but the more ppl that start to the more popular it will become. So if your online why not login anyway. Atleast that way you can see who is coming in and out of the room you may just get the info you need.

Old 02-15-2009, 04:12 AM
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlessPPC View Post
ok just a note to say we do have a very underused irc channel. It would be nice if more could join in occasionally. Also a note to new users that need help you may just get that system booting a little sooner by visiting the channel. Just click on the irc button at the top of the page for details. Kinda saves that 24hr turn round for a solution. I cant guarantee I will be there or anyone else will be when you log in but the more ppl that start to the more popular it will become. So if your online why not login anyway. Atleast that way you can see who is coming in and out of the room you may just get the info you need.
R0GUE and I are working to bring up an IRC bot in the channel and organize things a little. I'm currently working on it with him and we're still in the midst of talking about how we're going to do it.

Soon LawlessPPC

Lenovo D20 8 Core Thinkstation:
[Intel 5520 Motherboard | Two Intel Xeon E5504 @ 2GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 (running in full LP64!) | nVidia Quadro FX 580 Dual HDMI + DVI 512 MB| DVD +RW DL]

iBook G4:

[14" Mid 2005 | 1 GB RAM | 80 GB HDD | SuperDrive | Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5]

Old 02-15-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoC View Post
R0GUE and I are working to bring up an IRC bot in the channel and organize things a little. I'm currently working on it with him and we're still in the midst of talking about how we're going to do it.

Soon LawlessPPC
whats the bot gonna do just the usual function like mod and tell you last time seen or are there some specials you got planned

Old 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Jaguar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlessPPC View Post
whats the bot gonna do just the usual function like mod and tell you last time seen or are there some specials you got planned
I'm thinking of making it promote users on join to their privileges and giving a few features like searching or looking in a database for hardware etc. That's what we have planned so far.

Lenovo D20 8 Core Thinkstation:
[Intel 5520 Motherboard | Two Intel Xeon E5504 @ 2GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 (running in full LP64!) | nVidia Quadro FX 580 Dual HDMI + DVI 512 MB| DVD +RW DL]

iBook G4:

[14" Mid 2005 | 1 GB RAM | 80 GB HDD | SuperDrive | Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5]

Old 02-16-2009, 08:27 PM

nice i like it

Old 02-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Cheetah

Well, I'll go sit in there, but so far it's pretty empty.

Also, why didn't you guys go with freenode?
Old 02-18-2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoC View Post
I'm thinking of making it promote users on join to their privileges and giving a few features like searching or looking in a database for hardware etc. That's what we have planned so far.
I like the thought too. Sounds like the room may make a comeback very soon with extra features.

I'll also start sitting in when I can. I'm working a little more often and coming online a little less but I'd still like to be available to help out if needed.

See y'all in the room.

Old 02-21-2009, 04:02 PM

anyone any good at scripts can someone make a script so that everytime i come to infinite mac it opens colloquy on infintemac channel

💡 Deploy cloud instances seamlessly on DigitalOcean. Free credits ($100) for InfMac readers.