View Single Post

Old 09-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Cheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by slic View Post
Hi,
I have DSDT.aml from my pack and works perffectly ;-)

Use DSDT PATCHER GUI and compile new on your osx86 ;-)
(DSDT PATCHER GUI have auto optimization). Download here http://tr.im/zSBh

btw. don't forget boot with kernel flag (32bit): arch=x86
X3100 Currently no have yet 64bit kexts
Thanks for the quick reply. I know I have to use the 32bit kernel and i know how to use dsdt patcher/iasl compiler but when I use your dsdt or my selfcompiled version I always end up with a quick grey desktop (so the graphics are somehow working, the kernel extensions get loaded) but after that the screen is black with backlight on.

Btw., do you get this messages at startup?

Warning - kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelGMAX3100FB has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel* and com.apple.kpi.* components; use only one style.
Warning - kext com.apple.driver.AppleIntelGMAX3100 has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel* and com.apple.kpi.* components; use only one style.
IG: Invalid firmware max backlight setting
IntelMemory::init
IntelMemory::init
InitPool: offset= 0x08000000 size = 0x08000000

What bios version do you use? Do you use some kind of smbios.plist? Do you do something special to your dsdt? I mean the patcher only takes care of some minor issues and hpet and real time clock (rtc). besides that it does nothing to get your graphics working! I tried to remove the complete agp parts but that didn't work either. After this i'm stuck with a complete black screen...

Last edited by achtung; 09-27-2009 at 03:01 PM.