InfiniteMac OSx86  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Cheetah

iAtkos v7 MAC OSX 10.5.7

Im having problems getting this to run on my laptop. I have a thinkpad T500, 4 gb ram, 2.4 ghz intel core 2 duo, 256 mb ATI RADEON HD graphics card. And Ive seen posts saying people have got it working on the lenovo T400 and T500 laptops.

Im trying to dual boot with WINDOWS 7 64 bit and this iAtkos v7 (OSX 10.5.7). Im using the chameleon v2 loader (ive tried all of them however), and after im done installing it reboots, I run GParted set the partition flag of the MAC OSX to boot and then reboot. Chameleon loader comes up, I choose OSX and then I see the apple on white screen with the loading circle going round and round. Then it just freezes on this screen. Ive reinstalled at least 10 times, sometimes it freezes before the loading thing starts going round and round, sometimes it doesnt freeze and then after 2 minutes the screen goes to a black and blue and white mess.

I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 so I tried installing with the ATI HD drivers, also tried the intel string one, no luck.

So that doesnt work, but then my next problem is that everytime i install this when I try to boot windows 7 from the chameleon v2 loader, it says BOOTMGR MISSING. So to fix it I have to install a second copy of windows 7 overtop of the MAC OSX, then run with install CD and repair startup problems and then sometimes it works and osmetimes it doesnt.

But most importantly I want to get the MAC OSX to work.